- Choose your program(s) of interest (CanSkate, Figure Skating and/or AdultSkate) and review the Skating Schedule.
- Review the Club Policies & Guidelines.
- Review the Refund Policy.
*For Figure Skating only: You should discuss the skating schedule with your Coach to determine the appropriate amount of lesson time and practice time for your child before you register.
- Registration Requirements:
- CanSkate: MUST be Ages 4 and Up. All Skaters should have their own skates and should be able to stand on their own.
- Figure Skating and AdultSkate: MUST have passed CanSkate Stage 4, 5, or 6 OR a “Letter of Invitation” to the figure skating programs.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to using the ice as required by the club, including but not limited to registration fees, membership fees (Skate Canada membership and Brentwood Community Association membership), volunteer deposit, etc.
- To register online, click the following:
***Please note, registration is open all year for all programs. Program fees will be pro-rated appropriately.***3. Have fun skating!
- Come skate on your registered ice session(s) for skating.